SENET is committed to a policy of exceptional service and engineering excellence with a strong emphasis on quality, safety and environmental aspects. This policy has resulted in a number of awards and achievements in the past including, but not limited to, Quality, Safety and Export Achievement awards.
Over the past two decades, SENET has established itself as one of the most dynamic project management and engineering companies in Africa. Furthermore, SENET continues to expand through a forward-looking strategy and diversification of its already widespread range of activities, servicing a variety of clients in both the developed and emerging markets.
SENET provides the following services to its clients: Scoping Studies, Pre-Feasibility Studies, Feasibility Studies, Bankable Feasibility Studies, Consultancy services, EPCM projects, EPC/Turnkey Projects, Design and Estimate Audits, Due Diligence Studies, Project Procurement and Logistics, Project Financial Services, Specialist Engineering (FEA and Dynamic Analysis).
SENET’s capabilities include the expertise to design, manufacture, supply, transport, construct and commission Process Plants, Mineral Beneficiation Plants, Bulk Materials Handling and Storage Facilities, Coal Washing Plants, Heap Leach Projects, and Rapid Loadout/Loading Terminals.
SENET designs and supplies Mobile Heap Leach Stacking Systems, Mobile and Radial Stacking Systems and Agglomeration and Acidification Drums as standard proprietary equipment, as well as Overland Conveyors, Belt Feeders, Cement Handling Systems, Stackers, Sicon Conveyor Systems, Pipe Conveyors and High Angle Conveyors.
- Process Plants SENET’s project track record and experience is unique in that, aside from the supply of proprietary process equipment, SENET eng…
- Heap Leach SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment in the early 1990’s, which has enjoyed gl…
- Mineral Beneficiation SENET has designed and constructed a number of Mineral Beneficiation and Process Plant Projects, for a variety of minerals and c…
- KIPOI COPPER SX-EW PROJECT AND MATERIALS HANDLING DRC Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$104.5 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 3.5Mtpa Unique Features: 25 Ktpa of LME Grade A copper cathode
- KAMOTO COPPER PROJECT ELECTRO-WINNING TANK HOUSE (EW3) PROJECT DRC, Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$ 86.4 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 60 000 TPA Copper Cathode