SENET has completed projects in, operated in, or has clients and/or representation in Angola, Australia, Borneo, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Canada, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dubai, Egypt, England, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, USA, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zarafshan and Zimbabwe.
SENET has supplied equipment for and executed projects for many clients over the years, and enjoys a high degree of repeat business. A summarised list of key clients includes the following end users:
As well as the following Project Houses:
- Process Plants SENET’s project track record and experience is unique in that, aside from the supply of proprietary process equipment, SENET eng…
- Heap Leach SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment in the early 1990’s, which has enjoyed gl…
- Mineral Beneficiation SENET has designed and constructed a number of Mineral Beneficiation and Process Plant Projects, for a variety of minerals and c…
- KIPOI COPPER SX-EW PROJECT AND MATERIALS HANDLING DRC Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$104.5 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 3.5Mtpa Unique Features: 25 Ktpa of LME Grade A copper cathode
- KAMOTO COPPER PROJECT ELECTRO-WINNING TANK HOUSE (EW3) PROJECT DRC, Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$ 86.4 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 60 000 TPA Copper Cathode