SENET was established in 1989 by a group of qualified engineers and project managers with many years of experience in Design, Project and Construction Management of Turnkey Materials Handling and Minerals Process Projects. In the early 1990s, SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment, which has enjoyed global success and turned SENET into a world leader in Heap Leach Equipment Technology.
SENET has the capability to engineer and build prototype or job-specific designs for its clients and, since 1991, SENET has actively completed export-type projects all over Africa as well as in the Middle East, Asia, and South and Central America. SENET has been involved in Gold Heap Leach Projects since 1993 and its interaction with some of the world’s major Gold producers has resulted in the inevitable progression into Gold CIS, CIP and CIL Plants and ultimately into complete Gold Projects, inclusive of Mine Infrastructures on both a Turnkey and EPCM contract basis.
SENET has also expanded its services – not only does it offer materials handling systems and Gold processing facilities (the original services offered to its first clients in the African continent), but it now also boasts capabilities related to a wide range of process plant designs associated with various commodities such as, but not limited to, Copper, Cobalt, Uranium, Coal, and Iron Ore.
- Process Plants SENET’s project track record and experience is unique in that, aside from the supply of proprietary process equipment, SENET eng…
- Heap Leach SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment in the early 1990’s, which has enjoyed gl…
- Mineral Beneficiation SENET has designed and constructed a number of Mineral Beneficiation and Process Plant Projects, for a variety of minerals and c…
- KIPOI COPPER SX-EW PROJECT AND MATERIALS HANDLING DRC Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$104.5 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 3.5Mtpa Unique Features: 25 Ktpa of LME Grade A copper cathode
- KAMOTO COPPER PROJECT ELECTRO-WINNING TANK HOUSE (EW3) PROJECT DRC, Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$ 86.4 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 60 000 TPA Copper Cathode