Definitive cost estimates
This Class of estimate provides the detailed target for construction cost control. Labour work units, derived from the control estimate are applied to labour activities in the detailed construction schedule, thus defining the manpower requirements for the construction effort. The accuracy of this Class of estimate is normally between 10% lower and 10% higher than the base estimate.
Basis of Estimate (Accuracy 5-10%)
This Class of control estimate is made after the review and approval of P & ID's, flow sheets, block plans, specifications, equipment layouts, building configurations and site improvements. Essentially, the scope of work and project plans are sufficiently developed so that any change in the flow sheets, materials of construction, site improvements, building configurations, equipment count, size or performance, and so on would constitute a change to the scope of work.
- Process Plants SENET’s project track record and experience is unique in that, aside from the supply of proprietary process equipment, SENET eng…
- Heap Leach SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment in the early 1990’s, which has enjoyed gl…
- Mineral Beneficiation SENET has designed and constructed a number of Mineral Beneficiation and Process Plant Projects, for a variety of minerals and c…
- KIPOI COPPER SX-EW PROJECT AND MATERIALS HANDLING DRC Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$104.5 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 3.5Mtpa Unique Features: 25 Ktpa of LME Grade A copper cathode
- KAMOTO COPPER PROJECT ELECTRO-WINNING TANK HOUSE (EW3) PROJECT DRC, Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$ 86.4 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 60 000 TPA Copper Cathode