SENET would perform a comprehensive design and costing study of the selected option for the development of a mineral project in which appropriate assessments have been made of realistically assumed geological, mining metallurgical, economic, marketing, legal, environmental social, governmental, engineering, operational and all other modifying factors, which are considered in sufficient detail to demonstrate at the time of reporting that extraction is reasonably justified (economically mineable) and the factors reasonably serve as the basis for a final decision by a proponent or financial institution to proceed with, or finance, the development of the project. The overall confidence of the study should be stated.
Basis of Estimate (Accuracy 30-35%)
This class of estimate (conceptual/scoping) is often based on assumed parameters of process throughput or mining output. Design drawings are not usually prepared, but previous similar drawings or process flow diagrams may be used for quantification. Unit costs, eg. Capital cost/kW or factors based on unit cost are frequently employed. Historical data for similar plants, mine or infrastructure components are often utilized. Metallurgical test work is not essential if the process is generally well known. A visit to the project site, although desirable, is not essential
- Process Plants SENET’s project track record and experience is unique in that, aside from the supply of proprietary process equipment, SENET eng…
- Heap Leach SENET developed a range of proprietary Heap Leach Stacking and Agglomeration Equipment in the early 1990’s, which has enjoyed gl…
- Mineral Beneficiation SENET has designed and constructed a number of Mineral Beneficiation and Process Plant Projects, for a variety of minerals and c…
- KIPOI COPPER SX-EW PROJECT AND MATERIALS HANDLING DRC Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$104.5 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 3.5Mtpa Unique Features: 25 Ktpa of LME Grade A copper cathode
- KAMOTO COPPER PROJECT ELECTRO-WINNING TANK HOUSE (EW3) PROJECT DRC, Central Africa Erection & Commission Approximate Value: US$ 86.4 Million Project Period: 2013 - 2014 Throughput/Materials: 60 000 TPA Copper Cathode